Thursday, May 31, 2012

A Hearty Set of Thank Yous

I have to thank you all for your support of my blog.  This blog has now reached over 4,000 pageviews.  I never thought I'd have this kind of support for this endeavor.  My opinion is just that, mine.  It's what I think.  I didn't think that my opinion would be so wanted.  Thank you all for the support.

I want to thank my family for being so supportive of me.  I knew they'd be supportive, but it's good to thank them anyway.

I want to thank my friends.  The ones that have my back through all the mess I go through.  You would think that people aren't overwhelmingly interested in being there in times of trouble, but they are anyway.  It's good to know you're liked.

I want to thank my church family for being supportive of me.  I want to thank them for always praying for me and encouraging me with friendly words.  A little word can go a long way.

I want to thank the people in my life who have turned themselves around.  The ones that went through some trials and then came up out of those trials better.  You're an inspiration.

I finally want to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  He died for me.  He forgave me of my sinful habits.  He's given me blessings that I don't deserve.  Nothing is possible without Him.  I'm aware that some of you aren't believers, and that's fine.  However, just think about how prosperous this nation is compared to everywhere else.  Consider the fact that you have a cell phone.  Consider the fact that you may be reading this from a cell phone.  You're blessed.  You may not believe in God, but God is still doing things for you.

Take a moment to thank any and everyone in your life.  I know it's hard to thank people, especially when they can be stupid.  However, it's always good to be thankful for what you have, and even more thankful for what you aren't going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment