Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hectic Hump Day

It's that time again.  Spreading the random, one thought at a time.

1.  I don't think I can watch Snow White and the Huntsman with any type of believability.  You mean to tell me that a magic mirror honestly thinks Kristen Stewart is prettier than Charlize Theron?  That's like giving Channing Tatum an Oscar for Step Up over Jamie Foxx for Ray.

2.  My poor Oklahoma City Thunder...it's like everything they do doesn't work against the Spurs.  Sometimes, you just run into the wrong team at the wrong time.

3.  I realize how people can really be misinterpreted if they don't explain intentions immediately, or at the very least well enough for people to get them the first time.

4.  Anyone have a mattress for my roommate, Eddie?  He's been sleeping on my air mattress and thinks there's a slow leak somewhere.

5.  I don't think my gas bill reflects that crazy charge they were going to give us for having a mild winter.  Good, that's like McDonald's charging my five dollars extra because my neighbor wasn't hungry.

6.  I have more followers than before.  It's cool.  All I have to do is follow some blogs, and BOOM I have friends.

7.  My boy Tyler is starting his own blog soon.  Make sure you follow it.  He's a great guy and loves burritos.  BUR REE TOES!

8.  Speaking of burritos, Moe's Southwest Grill is amazing.  I forgot how amazing they were since I moved here to Roanoke.  I got Moe's in Atlanta, wonderful stuff.

9.  I love my Turn Back Tuesdays blogs.  It gives me a chance to see how I've grown as a blogger.  Just wait till you get to the blogs about my crazy ex.  My close friends will see just what I went through.

10.  "I will now open these trousers and reveal some even more precious treasures to Your Royal Highness."  That was said by the Archbishop of Uppsala, Sweden.  He was trying to impress an English royal visitor with his knowledge of English.  If you say that once in a while out loud, it really makes you laugh.

That's all I got for this week.  Keep your heads up and remember that God loves you, and so do I.

No comments:

Post a Comment