Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hectic Hump Day

It's that time of the week.  The day I share my crazy thoughts.

1.  After watching Celebrity Apprentice, I have to say that Clay Aiken and Arsenio Hall are two of the nicest people on this planet.  Watching their love and passion for their charities is amazing.  Clay actually used to be a special education teacher, so his charity was the National Inclusion Project to allow kids with disabilities the same opportunities as their peers.  Arsenio's charity was the Magic Johnson Foundation that funds research and care for those with HIV and AIDS.  Two great charities of two great guys, I wish Hollywood had this kind of care for their fellow man.

2.  Tomorrow, I have to go to the dentist for a special type of cleaning.  I think they said something about having to numb my mouth and eventually needing pain pills.  I don't do well with medicines.  Dimetapp gives me the shakes.

3.  This weekend, I'm hitting the ATL for a baseball game and a nice time with friends.  Kind of excited.  If you're nearby, hit me up.  I'll give you a shout out on the blog maybe.

4.  I don't think I have an interest in America's Got Talent without Piers Morgan.  If any of you have watched it, please tell me how it is.  I'm mostly worried that Howie Mandel will ultimately get his way and have midgets in turbans winning the show.  Not that there's anything wrong with midgets...or turbans.

5.  I still haven't seen The Avengers or any other movie made in the last 10 years besides The Hunger Games or The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo...anyone want to come see one with me?  Did I just ask people to hang out through a blog?  I'm such a dork.

6.  Every morning, without fail, ants crawl all over the back area of my house, the sidewalk outside my house, and my neighbor's front step.  My neighbor says it's because the ants think there's an earthquake coming.  The ants are gone by the afternoon, but they show up every morning.  They're more reliable than the mailman.

7.  I don't know what my crazy old roommates did to upset the local authorities, but they're looking hard for her.  I had to send back mail for her from authorities.  I've had to tell the police, Eddie has too, that they don't live here anymore.  If you're reading this, which I doubt, please turn yourself in.

8.  I don't know how my roommate can watch American Idol with a straight face...that show is awful.  That goes for anyone else that watches that show.  Like I said 100 times, if you can't see that talent in Jennifer Hudson, you really don't know talent.  My roommate says she got eliminated because of a power outage in her hometown that knocked out phone lines.  HA, the rest of America should have seen her talent enough to more than overcompensate for that power outage.

9.  Thank you all for your support.  I appreciate what this blog has become because of your love and support.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment