Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Turn Back Tuesdays

I'm trying something.  Some of you haven't been able to read all my blogs.  I figured I'd start sharing my blogs from the beginning.  So every Tuesday, I'm going to share my very first blog entry.  I'll just give you the link and you can go back to it.  Some people have taken the freedom of going back on their own.  For those without initiative, here you go.

Click here for your history lesson.

I think my favorite part about that entry is that you get a glimpse into my personality.  You also get the inspiration for why I titled this blog what I titled it.

This blog would be nothing without you readers.  I can't possibly thank you all enough for your support.  I always get kind words, constructive criticisms, and undying support.  Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment