It's that time of the week when I just share random thoughts. Here we go.
1. I got to go to one of my old stomping grounds today. It was awesome to see people I hadn't seen in a while. I was kind of apprehensive about going there just because it had been so long. However as soon as I got there, people were really thrilled to see me and I likewise. It felt awesome to know that I still left an impact on a place 2 years after I last went there.
2. I'm against all marriage. I'll just leave it at that.
3. There is still no one worth voting for in this Presidential election. Seriously, it's just silly how all the campaigns are negative against the other candidate. How about telling me what you're going to do to fix the mess that this country is in.
4. I was listening to Michael Baisden one afternoon, and he brought up a good question. Where are all the black men doing things for kids nowadays? We have everyone but black men doing things for the youth of America. Not all black men, but there are probably less than there should be.
5. I just realized how close we are to the end of the school year. Pretty exciting and pretty sad at the same time.
6. My opinion still stands about how cute my new haircut is.
7. I just called my haircut cute, what is wrong with me?
8. I can't believe how much input and insight I got from my friends on Facebook about Netflix. Kind of impressive that my friends are caring enough to give me opinions on the service.
9. Kroger didn't have my favorite Lunchable. I have to remind myself to get one from another Kroger before work tomorrow.
10. We're going to the zoo tomorrow for a field trip. This zoo has a cool wolverine exhibit. They say the wolverine is pound for pound the most vicious animal on the planet. Obviously, the experts haven't met a couple of kids in our program. It could get demoted to third after tomorrow.