Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hectic Hump Day

It's another edition of Hectic Hump Day.  It's the day where I just spit out random thoughts and allow you guys to chime in.  Even though none of you ever do.  Because you're wimps.  All of you.

1.  If it weren't for On Demand, I honestly think I'd miss everything I love to watch.  Thank goodness for Cox Communications.

2.  I have to say that my new job is quite interesting.  It leaves me really tired, but it's worth it to see the progress my fella is making.  I'm truly blessed.  God is too good to me.

3.  I invented two words this week.  Openability - the ability for something to open.  Opporwoonity - chances given to you to impress someone.  Thank me later.

4.  I am so thankful for the friends I have.  I say it a lot, but I truly believe that God has blessed me with the best friends a person can have.  I can honestly say that this is the best time in my life in terms of how close I am to people.  I've always had a hard time dealing with people.  People are put off by my bluntness.  They know I have a heart of gold, but they're not sure how genuine it is.  I understand, I can be a tactless son of a gun sometimes.  However I'm more loyal than a dog and more dependable than Allstate.

5.  What in the world happened to the weather?  It was disgusting and cold a day ago.  Now it's hot and muggy.

6.  Mother's Day is coming up.  I love my mom.  That is all.

7.  I'll talk more about this in tomorrow's blog, but condolences to the family of former NFL linebacker Junior Seau.  It's sad that a person who gave so much life and joy to others couldn't save enough life and joy for himself.

8.  I have to have a talk with some people.  The people on this planet who rock mullets.  Please stop.

9.  My movie collection is quite scarce.  I really need to amp up my game.  Maybe one $5 Wal-Mart movie a week.  Which also means I have to get myself a DVD shelf.

10.  A friend of mine shared this article, and I'd like to do the same.  Kind of gives a bit of a meaning to why people suffer through unimaginable disabilities as well as what God's plan is for them.

11.  I've started sleeping with an oscillating fan at night.  Kind of defeats the purpose of my crazy habit of having 12 covers on my bed.

12.  If my neighbor's 8 year old daughter doesn't stop sneaking into my backyard and leaving my gate open, we're going to have words.  Back in the old days, you could just beat other people's kids no problem.  In fact, when you were naughty in a grocery store, about 12 grandmothers with belts would jump you in the cookie aisle.

That's all for this week's Hectic Hump Day.  God bless you all.




No comments:

Post a Comment