Monday, February 6, 2012

Stop It

Okay, I get it.  Some people have different musical tastes than I do.  I am an old soul.  I'd much rather listen to Smokey Robinson than Kanye West.  I have an affection for smooth jazz as opposed to Dubstep.  However, I am thoroughly disappointed in about 60% of you people.  There is a band, group, duo, whatever you want to call them that gets on my very last nerve.  They have no talent whatsoever.  However you people flock to them and quote them in your Facebook statuses like they're the second coming of Sinatra.  LMFAO could quite possibly be the worst musical artists ever created.  First of all, they can't sing.  Even with that horrible Auto-Tune invention that makes everyone think they can sing, they still manage to be off key and awful.  Second, there is absolutely no substance to their songs.  It's just them saying some pretty stupid things over and over again.  They're like L'il John with 3 more words in their vocabulary.  How in the world can that pass for music? Next, they look like they get dressed in the dark.  It's like they get up and 3 in the morning, grab clothing, and throw it on.  Sometimes they put the wrong article of clothing on the wrong body parts.  And to top it off, their shirts look like they stole their younger brother's baby clothes.  I know they're supposed to be outlandish and strange, but dress like you got some sense.  They look like they're dressed by the State.  Their name is obnoxious, too.  I'm not laughing anything of mine off at them.  In fact, I feel for them.  I feel for their mothers actually.  I bet if you ask their mothers what their kids do, they'd cry.  I'm sure they're saying to themselves, "All them music lessons I paid for, this is what they're doing."  You people are hurting my feelings with your constant  love for them.  I know, people can make whatever choices they want.  However, you're all wrong on this.  And what's worse is that the M&Ms commercial made them an even bigger name.  Now people are saying, "wiggle, wiggle, blah, blah, blah" all day long.  I'm starting my own group, "SMH" Shaking My Head.  Terrible...

No comments:

Post a Comment