Saturday, February 4, 2012

Life's Rough, Use Exfoliant

You people need to stop complaining.  I mean seriously.  I listen to people fuss about the weather.  The weather?!?! Really?  Seriously people, you can't complain about the weather.  People fuss about the temperatures getting to the 60s in the winter.  They want to blame it on the evil corporations and their pollution. They want to whine about the unseasonably warm weather.  These kinds of things happen on this planet.  It's been happening for years, even before the invention of carbon monoxide and the ozone layer.  Then when the winter gets super cold again, you complain about that, too.  Hey people, it's WINTER!  People complain about the teams in the Super Bowl.  Look, I'm not too thrilled that my favorite team failed to win a game in the playoffs after only losing one game all season, but I don't complain about the teams.  I don't complain about the game being all corporate or whatever.  It's a game.  Just a game.  People complain about politics.  Politics are what they are.  A bunch of rich people taking money from richer people to give the super rich people what they want.  And every once in a while, you take money from the poor people to get that money to the super rich people.  Before you react, this is not complaining.  This is me airing my displeasure with things that are happening.  People complain about prices of items.  There's a reason your shoes costs way too much money...the people who made those shoes know your willingness to be fashionable outweighs your common sense.  In layman's terms, you're a sucker.  If you really want to complain about something, complain about how our children are dumber, more disrespectful, and more spoiled than ever.  Then shut up, teach them something, beat them, and don't give them everything they want.  Problem averted.  Complain about how people are just immoral and jerkier than ever.  Then shut up and be a better example.  I'm saying shut up a lot.  Oh well, it needs to be said.  Anyway, my birthday is tomorrow. I'm sure I'll post something all inspirational and sweet.  Or I could give some cool people that I know a shout out.  It's still up in the air...

1 comment:

  1. Shut up and have a happy birthday! Well, tomorrow. Don't be happy today.

    Seriously, though, I have to agree with you. It's easy to whine and complain about things we have no control over (the weather), and it's much easier to complain than to actually change our attitude/heart. I'd post something about how only Jesus can change our heart, but someone will probably complain about that, too.

    ReplyDelete