Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Personal Bucket List

So I kind of have a bucket list.  Up until now, I've never bothered to write it down.  Mostly because it changes every year.  One year I seriously had, "be in the cast of Saved by the Bell."  I didn't call it a bucket list back then, just called it, "stuff I want to do before I die."  Here is my bucket list as of now.  It's pretty wide open and subject to change at any time.

1.  Own Every Saved by the Bell on DVD.
If I'm not going to be joining Kelly, Zack, and Screech on the show, the least I can do is own the DVD.  And no I'm not illegally downloading it.  You can't whine about being the 99%, claim the rich are stealing from the poor, and then steal.  It's hypocritical.

2.  Be a Published Author
I already wrote the book.  I just have to illustrate it and then have it published.  I want my opinions, creativity, and thoughts to be brought to the world.

3.  Own and Relearn the Clarinet or Bass Clarinet
I played the bass clarinet in middle school.  I was really really really good at it, too.  Ask my friend Thom Watson.  I had to give it back because it was rented from the school.  It hurt because I could have done some pretty awesome things with it.  If I ever get the money and the time, I'm bringing clarinet sexy back.

4.  Go on ONE date with a Famous Female
This is where the bucket list gets a little tough to accomplish.  I just want to go on one date with someone relatively famous.  It could be a local beauty queen, a TV news reporter, or a cute local politician.  I just want to say that I dated so-and-so at least once.  If it's Rudy Huxtable or Punky Brewster, I'll cry.  And probably call them Rudy or Punky throughout the entire date.

5.  Visit Colorado, Vancouver, or the Caribbean
My mom went on a cruise to The Bahamas, and I'm legit jealous.  I want to see those crystal blue waters at least once.  I've seen Vancouver on television.  It is legitimately one of the prettiest places ever created.  It's almost unfair that Canada gets the luxury of having that city in their arsenal of things they do better than America.  Of course the only other things they have are moose and hockey.  I want to see Vancouver up close and personal.  As far as Colorado is concerned, one of my best friends lives there and I want to hang out with her.  And meet her racist dad just once to see if he'd truly try to shoot me.

6. Get on One More Game Show
I was on Wheel of Fortune back in 2006.  It was one of the most gratifying experiences of my life.  I met Pat Sajak and Vanna White, had millions of people see me on television, and got some cash from it.  It was a blast.  I want to do it again.  I tried the Jeopardy test twice.  I probably won't make it there.  Price is Right is too much of a crap shoot, same with Let's Make a Deal.  Who Wants to Be a Millionaire is a legit opportunity.  I'm smarter than pretty much all those people on that show.

7.  Own My Own Home
I'd love to say that one day, I will own a house.  It could happen, but right now, it's tough.  However, I will continue to strive.

8. Be a Special Education Teacher
That's a legit thing on the list that I can accomplish.  Just have to have people take a shot at me.  I'm blessed to have the job I have, but I want more.  Eventually, I'll get it.  Give it to God, it will work out.

9.  Punch LMFAO in the Face
Yes I know that isn't very nice, but I hate those guys.

10.  See All My Favorite Teams Once
All of my favorite sports teams are spread across the country.  I want to see them play a game before I leave this earth.  So if anyone has Oklahoma City Thunder, South Carolina Gamecocks Football, College of Charleston Cougars Basketball, Green Bay Packers, or Chicago White Sox tickets...get at a brother.

Well, that's my up-to-date bucket list.  It could change next week or next year.  Notice I don't have dumb things like jump out of a plane or bungee jump or swim the English Channel on the list.  Those are stupid...I'm not dying just to finish this.


No comments:

Post a Comment