Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Who is the Victim Again?

Okay, question: How is it okay for people to completely rip apart the VICTIM of a crime?  I'm watching and reading reports about Trayvon Martin, and I'm absolutely disappointed in people.  All I've seen from some news sources, and I hate to say this but Christian in some instances, saying that Trayvon was a "thug" and "delinquent."  Ummm, what?  Who cares?  This poor kid was walking with Skittles and an iced tea in the rain.  Nothing bothers me more than when someone tries to turn things around to make their case valid.  The case is pretty easy to figure out.  People are posting pictures of this young man with drooping pants and a not smiling as much and automatically assuming that he's dangerous.  Erase those pictures and look at what we know.

1) Zimmerman followed a boy when he was told not to.
2) Zimmerman shot this kid.
3) This kid is now dead.
4) No one is in jail.

Who cares about who was wearing what?  Who cares about the colors?  The fact is a boy is dead from a gunshot and no one is in jail.  The victim is dead, the victim is not the shooter.  George is not a victim.  He's a scumbag, overzealous, pseudo-cop with an axe to grind.

If you believe that Trayvon attacked and beat up Zimmerman, I have some land in the Arctic for sale.  Zimmerman is 5'9" 240 pounds.  Martin was 6'2" 160 pounds maybe?  Zimmerman wasn't in danger.  Hate to break it to you, but your hero Zimmerman is scum.

I'm so mad that I can't type anymore.  If you want to discuss this further, email me or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment