Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My Thoughts This Week

It's that special time of the week where I share my thoughts on random things in life.  Sometimes, they're good. Usually they're awesome.

1.  Vegans are missing out on omelets.  I'm not worried about the steaks and ribs, omelets are awesome and they're missing out.  Shame.

2.  My ex has orange hair now.  I saw her driving by when I was heading to the supermarket.  Think Ronald McDonald as a soccer mom, minivan and all.

3.  I'm so pumped for March Madness.  However, for the first time in 2 decades, I'm missing the selection show.  I do AWANA on Sunday nights.  I wouldn't miss AWANA for pretty much anything.

4.  Kohl's is awesome.  I got 160 dollars worth of stuff for about 12 bucks.  I will be frequenting that store way more often.  If I don't see a clearance rack, I'm out.

5.  I probably shouldn't have said what I said in thought number two.  Oh well, it's my blog.

6.  Sometimes I wonder how I survive work.  Yesterday, someone played my head like a bongo drum.  Today, I got bicycle kicked, Liu Kang style.  Mortal Kombat references never get old.

7.  I love my new slippers.  It's like I'm walking on pillows.

8.  Sometimes I wonder what some people are thinking when they treat people the way they do.

9.  Kirk Cameron, you know, Mike Seaver from Growing Pains.  Apparently he upset the homosexual community with his thoughts on homosexual marriage and things of the like.  The question was asked by Piers Morgan, he answered honestly.  I don't see the problem.  If you don't want to be offended, don't ask people questions that could potentially offend you if you don't agree with the answer.

10.  Speaking of, I have a hard time with the grey area that is "tolerance." Here is Dictionary.com's definition of tolerance.  Seems like lately, tolerance is meaning agree with my lifestyle or you're a bigot.  I don't think that's very fair.  Can I accuse atheists of being hateful and intolerant because they don't like my God?  Can I accuse Vikings fans of a hate crime because they don't like my beloved Green Bay Packers?

11.  There are way too many commercials for lawyers suing medical companies for some kind of complications.  Why don't they take the money and use it to, I don't know, fix the medicine.

12.  My roommate cleaned the bathroom today.  I think someone's expecting company.  My other roommate thinks my pool partner is gorgeous.  He was in stunned silence when she was at the door.  I love my house.  Reality shows should really think about getting at me.

13.  I'm blessed.  That is all.

1 comment: