Friday, March 23, 2012

Music Friday

I figured I'd start bringing some kind of themes to certain days.  You know, start a tradition of sorts.  I'm 117 posts deep and over 2700 page views into my blogging career.  So I'm doing something called Music Friday.  I'm going to post a song that I like and then tell you why I like it.  Seems pretty simple, unless the SOPA Laws ruin YouTube.com completely for me.



This is my absolute favorite song of all time.  I don't know if it's the awesome guitar playing of Hendrix, the skills of the rest of the band, or just the beat in general.  It has always been my go-to song when I need a pick me up.

I first heard this song while watching wrestling, go figure. It was when World Championship Wrestling was at its hottest.  It was during the whole nWo thing.  They first debuted the song when Hulk Hogan came out with Dennis Rodman.  I was in shock at how cool Hulk Hogan looked for once.  I was a Macho Man fan, for the record.  I had to hear that song over and over again.  In fact, I'll just say that anytime a radio station plays it, I'm on it.  I actually requested it at the skating rink during a summer camp.  All the children were like, "what is this?"  The adults thanked me tremendously.

Music is all about how you feel.  Nothing wrong with a good song every once in a while.  However just remember that LMFAO is terrible, and they will never make it on my blog unless I'm wishing a meteor to hit them.

No comments:

Post a Comment