Friday, March 16, 2012

Random Thoughts From Tyrone

It's another round of random thoughts and musings about things.

1. March is my favorite time of year.  It's the best month in sports if you ask me.  To see 68 or so basketball teams battling to see who can be the winner of a tournament.  What a novel concept.  BCS should take note.  If you don't know what BCS is, google it.

2.  I must try this Doritos Taco that everyone on my Facebook is talking about.  Ditto for the Shamrock Shake.

3.  Tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day.  To those who plan on getting wasted to celebrate, I challenge you to write a paper on St. Patrick.  Start with the fact that he wasn't even Irish.

4.  I am still ticked off over the latest episode of Desperate Housewives.  I'm sure most of you have seen it or heard about it.  How could they kill off Mike?  He's legendary.

5.  Dancing With The Stars hasn't been cancelled yet...surprised.  They're running out of actual stars.  Same with Celebrity Apprentice.  Who in the world is this Aubrey O'Day chick that can't pronounce the name of a Buick.

6.  Is Craig Sager from TNT really wearing a tie with brackets on it?  I question whether or not he has working lights or a mirror in his home.

7.  I don't understand how Rush Limbaugh can call someone a name and lose all his sponsors, yet Charlie Sheen continues to be in commercial after commercial.  Last time I checked, shooting someone, kidnapping another, and doing tons of illegal drugs are all bigger crimes than calling someone names.

8.  Some of the new people to my blog aren't quite sure of the origins of the name, so I shall explain it.  Cheddar Biscuits comes from my love and affection for the Cheddar Bay Biscuits from Red Lobster.  If you haven't had one, you are missing out.  Outstanding food.  A Genius is basically my description of myself.  I have a pretty high IQ, so it's valid.

9.  Burger King is giving away free french fries for St. Patrick's Day.  You also get free green ketchup.

10.  I can't stop raving about my slippers.  They're killer.

11.  They found the jerk who filmed his roommate guilty.  Thank God.  There is no reason for someone to embarrass their roommate just because they don't completely agree or understand their lifestyle.  You don't have to get everything someone does, but you have no right to make them feel bad about it.  You're not God, stop acting like it.

You'd think this would be over by now.
 12.  This picture has been surfacing on Facebook lately.  I thought this was a fake picture.  No one would dare do something like this nowadays, right?  It's really a crying shame that racism still exists like this.  You can buy this sticker on a website I refuse to name.  When are we going to grow up and stop faulting people for who they are as people?  Racism sickens me to no end, from all sides.  You may not agree with Obama, that's fine.  However that doesn't give you the right to be ignorant.  Also have to ask why a particular website that I get emails from hasn't shown outrage over this.  This website shows a blatant support for conservatives, which is fine.  It's their right.  However, they claim to be a Christian organization.  How can you claim to be Christian and not say something about this?  Love the Lord your God with ALL your heart, soul, mind, and strength.  However you're also supposed to love your NEIGHBOR as yourself.  It doesn't say to love your neighbor only if they're in one political party and/or one particular color.

Thanks for letting me rant.  Thanks for making my blog the success it is.  I will have almost 2500 page views at the end of this sentence.  Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment