Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Turn Back Tuesday

Today's Turn Back Tuesday is a tribute to those who feel a t-shirt makes them awesome.  Enjoy the blog, then I'll explain how I feel now.

Tyrone vs Tapout

I still pretty much feel the same way about tight t-shirts and dorks who wear them.  Look guys, I understand that you have to come off kind of awesome in order to achieve whatever goal you're trying to achieve at the sports bar.  However, you're pushing your luck.  Tight screen printed shirts went out with Jon Gosselin, and probably Kate too.

I do like Tapout.  They make some nice gear.  I love mixed martial arts.  I plan on watching the Sonnen-Silva rematch.  However, I can't get over how many guys still think they're tougher because of their shirt.  Just one shirt, and KABOOM, I'm tough.  I'll tell you what makes you tough, being able to ignore idiots.

I was at a restaurant, and some dude tried to start a fight with a 10 year old.  Actually, the dude grabbed the kid by the neck.  It took every ounce of me not to trounce that guy.  That and about 8 other guys were already on him.  Although I do believe that the alcohol level was high in the man, guess what he was wearing.  A Tapout shirt...just saying.

I said it before, and I'll say it again.  Clothes don't make the man, it just makes the man warmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment