Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Hectic Hump Day

It's that time again.  The day I feel like telling you everything that's on my mind with no particular rhyme or reason.

1.  I'm sick of Twitter, still.

2.  Summer School is going off without a hitch.  I do know that I need to figure out how to sleep a little better.  Which means I should empty my bladder before bedtime...too much information, I know.

3.  My roommate makes this really awesome pasta salad.  However, I have to wonder why he makes a bowl for himself and picks out the carrots.  He made the salad, why doesn't he just not put carrots in to begin with?

4.  I forgot how dumb the ESPYs are...however the host ripped on Anthony Davis' unibrow, so it's redeeming itself.

5.  Speaking of, someone give me a rundown on Rob Riggle please.

6.  My Chicago White Sox are leading the division.  I'm kind of shocked.

7.  Nas has a new album coming out?  Finally, someone to teach these morons how to do hip hop right...

8.  The Olympics are coming, so excited.

9.  I posted a picture on my Facebook basically telling people to stop calling our presidents "Hitler."  Thanks, Management.

10.  That Capital One Baby is competing with the E*Trade Baby for best commercial personality.  Well, the Geico Gecko is in the running too.

11.  Is everything Dub Stepped and Skrillex'd nowadays?  Terrible.




No comments:

Post a Comment