It's that time again. The day I feel like telling you everything that's on my mind with no particular rhyme or reason.
1. I'm sick of Twitter, still.
2. Summer School is going off without a hitch. I do know that I need to figure out how to sleep a little better. Which means I should empty my bladder before bedtime...too much information, I know.
3. My roommate makes this really awesome pasta salad. However, I have to wonder why he makes a bowl for himself and picks out the carrots. He made the salad, why doesn't he just not put carrots in to begin with?
4. I forgot how dumb the ESPYs are...however the host ripped on Anthony Davis' unibrow, so it's redeeming itself.
5. Speaking of, someone give me a rundown on Rob Riggle please.
6. My Chicago White Sox are leading the division. I'm kind of shocked.
7. Nas has a new album coming out? Finally, someone to teach these morons how to do hip hop right...
8. The Olympics are coming, so excited.
9. I posted a picture on my Facebook basically telling people to stop calling our presidents "Hitler." Thanks, Management.
10. That Capital One Baby is competing with the E*Trade Baby for best commercial personality. Well, the Geico Gecko is in the running too.
11. Is everything Dub Stepped and Skrillex'd nowadays? Terrible.