Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Turn Back Tuesday

So, today's Turn Back Tuesday is a flashback to a time where I was both frustrated and proud at the same time.

CLICK HERE AND READ

I stand by my thoughts.  I'm tired of people always denying my God.  I can understand why.  Sometimes things don't go exactly their way.  However, I hate to break it to athiests, agnostics, and the like, but life is difficult.  It's hard.  It's not meant to be easy and carefree.  There are times where you wonder what God is doing.  The answer is simple, His will.  Not yours, not your neighbor's, not Mitt Romney's.  God's Will.  That's it, that's all.  The Word says that the fool has said in his heart there is no God.  Well, to deny God is to be foolish.

God has helped me in my life more than I can count.  God has given me so much more than I deserve.  God is great.  That's all I have to say.  If you don't believe, sorry for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment