Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Hectic Hump Day

It's that time again.  The day I decide to share my favorite thoughts with all my favorite readers.

1.  Today was the last day of school.  What a wonderful day it was.  We had a class breakfast, got to watch our video highlighting the school year, ate hot dogs, and cleaned a lot.  Totally blessed to have a job that I enjoy.  You know what they say, "if you enjoy what you do, you'll never work a day in your life."

2.  Take a moment to read Tyler Coleman's blog.  He's a good pal and a good guy.  He's doing a blog every week about new things he's trying.  I'd do three of the four, but that's me.  Seriously, he needs good support.

3.  Well, no more weekends of work for me.  Awesome.  That gives me weekends to do fun things with friends and help my friend with his racecar.  Hooray.

4.  I'm not a fan of whatever is happening with this voter purging in different states.  People who earned the right to vote are being expelled from the records.  Particularly those who would vote Democrat in the Presidential Election.  Particularly those who are minorities.  It's really a shame if that's happening.  How are they getting the ability to vote in the first place if they are ineligible?  Just wondering.

5.  Speaking of fraud, what's with the America's Got Talent contestant who could be faking his injuries?  I didn't really want to watch it with Howard Stern there instead of Piers Morgan, but now I'm certain I don't want to watch it.  Now no one from the original season is left.  However, it was never, ever going to get better than this:



6.  Who names their kid Sponjetta with a straight face?

7.  So let me get this straight, Democrats in Wisconsin were so mad that their Republican Governor wasn't doing what they wanted.  They decide to have a recall election thinking that they would somehow get the same voters to change their mind.  The definition of insanity, "doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different result."  I'm sure I'm missing a lot of details, but that seems to be the brass tacks of it.

8.  I saw the mailman in the neighborhood.  Why is my outgoing mail still there?  That makes no sense.  I know the U.S. Postal Service is having some issues, but ignoring my mailbox completely is unacceptable.






No comments:

Post a Comment