Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hectic Hump Day

It's that time.  Time to go all helter skelter with my thoughts.  Enjoy.

1.  Watching the documentary on the ONLY Dream Team, the 1992 U.S. Olympic Basketball Team.  Don't be fooled by all these other teams that came along.  That team IS the Dream Team.

2.  I had a rare day off.  My poor fella had his wisdom teeth taken out.  So I went to the mall with my homey and her son.  She got sunglasses, I got to hang with a cool kid.

3.  Is it me, or does Adam Sandler play the same part in every movie?  It was funny when he was an oversized 3rd grader trying to win the heart of Miss Veronica Vaughn.  However when he plays a deadbeat dad to that guy from The Lonely Island, it kind of gets lame.

4.  I may have to crumble and get some kind of Twitter account.  Seems like I can't talk to anyone without having some kind of social media account.

5.  So I watched TMNT for the first time.  It was animated unlike the first three Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movies.  It was pretty good, except they made April O'Neil way too adept at karate.  From the old cartoons, she just whacked the foot clan with boom mics.

6.  I want a grill.  I want to invite homeys to my crib for cookouts and stuff.  I need a slightly bigger television  though.  And a loveseat.

7.  I shot my best score ever at the Par 3 course this past weekend.  I'm pretty proud of myself.

8.  MasterChef is an incredible show.  I can't believe I missed the first two seasons.  I think I have an idea for a gift for me.  DVD collection anyone?

9.  Why do people act surprised that I'm afraid of escalators?  Am I the only one?  I can't be.

10.  Didn't they make like three Spider-Man movies already?  Ecclesiastes says it best, there is nothing new under the sun.

That's all I have for this week.  Thanks for reading my blog.  Thanks for the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment