Saturday, January 14, 2012

Pretty Awesome

I have found the holy grail.  Well it's not that holy, and outside of its purpose, it's not much of a grail either.  I took a shopping trip this afternoon.  Before I went into the Kroger, I went to Firehouse Subs to get a meal since my shopping usually lasts no more than 20 minutes and the bus wasn't due for an hour.  Anyway, I saw the greatest invention ever.  The soda fountain.  Not just any soda fountain, the Freestyle Coke Soda Fountain. It has a gorgeous touch screen and multiple choices.  First of all, I got the drink that makes me smile the most that's not a Yoo-Hoo, a Vanilla Coke.  Vanilla Coke is like joy in carbonated form.  I thought that it couldn't get any better.  However I took a second shot at the machine and went for something obscure.  I found Sprite with Vanilla.  I'm thinking to myself, there is no way they coupld possibly blend vanilla with lemon-lime goodness successfully.  It was awesome.  It tasted like a carbonated lemon sherbet.  Anyone with a taste bud knows how awesome the sherbet is.  I will defintely be frequenting this place more often.  In fact, I will combine every possibly drink known to man to create the Ultimate Coke.  Will not be using diet, though.  I'm anti-diet anything.  That goes for light and zero as well.  I'm sure they'll create a cutoff limit soon enough and name it after me.  It'll be called the Tyrone.  The machine will flash my face on the screen with the words "YOU'VE BEEN TYRONE'D!!!"  I can see the headlines now, "Local Man Dragged Out of Sub Shop for Refusal to Leave Soda Fountain."

Only in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment