Monday, January 9, 2012

I wonder

You know, I'm a fairly outspoken person. I say pretty much what is on my mind.  All my life, I've been that guy who people say, "oh my gosh, Tyrone, don't say that."  However, up until this point, it's never really gotten me in any physical danger.  I wonder why that is.  No one even challenges me to fisticuffs, much less comes at me. It's kind of cool to be able to say and do what I want with little to no concern for my physical well being.  I think there are a couple of factors that lead to that.  First of all, I'm huge.  I'm 6'4" (6'5" in my dress boots).  I'm around 205-215 depending on the time of year it is.  I guess that helps.  It also helps that I kind of avoid confrontation, not that I ever catch any.  I just don't bother trying to fight.  Yes I speak in my own terms, but it's not hurtful.  I guess when you speak your mind in love, it comes off as kind of funny.  I don't know if I could defend myself in a fight nowadays.  Actually, I take that back.  I could defend myself in a fight.  I cheat.  Yes I will kick a man in the no no spot and pull his hair without any hesitation.  I will poke a man in the eyes without second thought.  This is survival man, I got to keep myself alive.  All kidding aside, I'm really just a big softie.  I'm kind of a kid at heart.  I don't have time to take every crotch grabbing thug with an ego and a point to prove seriously.  You can threaten me, but unless you're a clown, a bumblebee, or an escalator, you're not scaring me any.  I'm also kind of sweet.  Well I've been kind of sweet lately.  I don't know what to say about that.  Point being, I'll treat you like gold and really don't want any trouble.  Although, I can say that I almost had to rescue a kid at a local establishment because another person had too much and wanted to fight a 9 year old. John Cena does evoke some emotions.  Anyway, I think I like being a sheep in wolf's clothing.  People don't want to mess with me because I'm bigger than them, and look tougher than them.  That's pretty awesome.  Although now I'm worried that my blog followers will try to challenge me to a fight.  Then I'd have to open up a can of whoop-butt on fans of my blog.  And I can't blog from jail.

No comments:

Post a Comment