Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Milestone

Actually, I'm a little late with the milestone.  It happened a couple of weeks ago I think.  However, I feel like it's a good day to acknowledge it.  I reached 1,000 pageviews of my blog.  It may not be a big deal to most, but it's a big deal to me.  Over the course of this blog, it has been read by many many friends and even friends of friends.  It's kind of cool to be semi-famous.  I should be used to it.  I was on Wheel of Fortune and all.  I should be used to fame and notoriety.  It's cool to be able to share my thoughts and musings with the world.  My blog has been viewed in Russia, Canada, and Slovenia.  That's kind of cool to think about.  I'm not sure if people just lied about their location, of if by some crazy coincidence, people all over the world found my blog just perusing the Internet.  Point being, I'm really happy that this blog has reached people.  I promise to continue to bring the great musings to the world.  I have a lot stuff on my mind.  There are tons of dumb people, dumb ideas, and dumb things happening all over the world to not have a good blog.  I'll offend someone.  I always do.  Opinions that are educated are usually offensive.  I'll call out people for hypocrisy, present company included.  I'll never let people get away with injustices in the world.  There will always be a voice for the voiceless.  A man of the people, I shall be.  If I lived in China, I'd be in jail.  If I were in North Korea, I'd be exiled.  Since I'm just on the Internet, I'll get called bad names.  I can handle that.  I'm a big boy.  One thousand whole pageviews, incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment