Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I've noticed something

I try not to stereotype people too much in my life.  I concentrate on seeing even ground.  However I have to say that I've noticed something about white women that could become an epidemic.  It's only white women, so far at least.  These ladies have a thing for Pinterest.  Like black women love BET, white women love Pinterest. It used to be that you had to go to google.com to find cool pictures.  You had to go to ask.com to get some ideas.  Nowadays, at least in the last 5 months, there have been more facebook posts from Pinterest, and they're all from white women.  People get fashion tips, classroom ideas, and weird phrases all from this site.  It's cool and all, but there has to be more than just white women using this site.  I guess I should look for random things that is exclusive to one race/gender combination.  Of course I have to find non-offensive stereotypes.  White guys love John Deere.  Seriously, I've never seen a mower company get so much love.  It's a mower, people.  Relax.  I guess black guys are all about expensive haircuts.  I heard one brother paid like 400 dollars for his haircut.  And they're horrible.  You know those script designs in hair.  Sometimes they have weird designs and shapes cut into them.  I don't know who thinks that's a good idea, but it's not.  Black girls, like I said, they're addicted to BET.  My black female friends love that BET, especially that wretched show The Game with one of those Mowry twins.  I thought I was rid of it when the CW cancelled it.  Then BET goes and brings it back, what in the world.  I guess The Boondocks is right when it called it Black Evil Television.  Point being, we all have our idiosyncrasies and stereotypes that we actually do live out everyday.  Maybe I should do a blog about the different dance faces that races do.  Although I should try to find pictures to go with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment