Saturday, August 25, 2012

Open Letter Saturday

My open letter goes to some people I know.

To Those Who Will Be Enjoying My Cookies:

Hello all.  I hope this letter finds you in good spirits.  This evening, since about 7pm or so, I've been slaving over a hot oven making cookies.  I'm making these cookies for my church family and school family.  I worked hard on these cookies.

I just want you all to know that I'm doing this because I love y'all.  I'm doing this because I appreciate what you mean to me in life.  You have had such an impact on what I have become nowadays.  I do this because you bring joy to my life.  My cookies were made with love.  It's also made with a lot of chocolate chips, so if you're diabetic, you'd better have your sugar in order.

People often ask me what made me so good at making cookies.  It's simple, I like to cook.  Cooking is fun for me.  It brings a smile to my face when I make something from scratch.  When I create a great dinner or an awesome salad, it shows people my artistic side.

I thank you all for enjoying my cookies.  I know this is kind of presumptuous to assume you'd automatically enjoy my cookies, but truth be told, I haven't heard a complaint yet.  I've been baking cookies since 2004 if it gives you any idea how good I they have been.  I know some people probably held their complaints back, but that's on them.

Enjoy the goodness of my cookies.

Regards,
Tyrone

No comments:

Post a Comment