Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Hectic Hump Day

It's that day again.  The day I just let out all of my thoughts.  Feel free to follow along.

1.  I've taken up jogging.  Over the past three days, I've tried to run/walk a mile or so a day.  It's taken a lot of effort to drag myself out of bed earlier than normal to do the runs.  However, I must say that I feel so much better.  I do wish that I could get a decent pedometer app for my phone.

2.  After the first few days of school, I can say that I know I'll enjoy this year.  There are some great people in our group this year.  Kind of excited.

3.  Apparently Paul Ryan was in Roanoke or something.  Okay.

4.  Watched that Chris Rock movie Bad Company again.  Absolutely hilarious.

5.  So apparently there's a bit of controversy over the new game show based on Bible knowledge.  Sign me up.

6.  Just wondering how high my roommate's dish pile will get before he washes them.  Consider the fact that I've washed every dish I've used.

7.  Speaking of, if anyone knows of a nice job for my other roomie, let me know.

8.  Funny how excited people get when someone you actually know adds you on Facebook.  It's like all that time you spent talking and socializing means nothing until they click "CONFIRM."

9.  I've noticed that Atheists spend a lot of time trying to deter Christians from their faith.  They sure do put a lot of effort into telling everyone that God doesn't exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment