Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hectic Hump Day

Today's that day where I just feel like telling you what's been on my mind.  Feel free to join me.

1. I hope this isn't true.  I hope there's a plausible explanation, because there is no excuse for this kind of thing.  I don't care if it's Democrat, Republican, Independent, Green, or Libertarian, there is nothing you can say to explain this statistic.  Again, that's if it's true.  People will put anything on a poster to get their way in politics.










2.  All I'm going to say is that I covet your prayers.  It's been kind of rough, but I think God has a plan through this.

3.  I know it sounds cheesy, but I really appreciate my friends.  Sometimes, I need people more than I want to admit.  Not to do anything, just to be there.  Just to talk to.  Truth be told, I feel like at times, I've wasted my energy on people who couldn't give two boo boos about me or my life.  I dealt with that with the last girlfriend I had, and I refuse to deal with ungratefulness again.

4.  On that same line, I've noticed that there are people on this planet that just don't know how to appreciate you being a friend.  Seems like this planet is full of people who think that you have ulterior motives when you're genuinely kind.  People just aren't thankful anymore.  And sometimes, I'm just as guilty of being ungrateful.

5.  Hotel Hell, good show.  Gordon Ramsay is amazing at helping businesses just get better.  He needs to come to Congress.

6.  God is too good.

That's all for now.  God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment