Friday, August 10, 2012

Music Friday

I haven't done this on a Friday in a while.  Figured I'd hook you up with a song I think I'll play at my wedding to Lolo Jones...or whoever.  No, definitely Lolo, if she'll have me.
I don't know you, and I'm kinda crazy.  Here's my blog, so marry me maybe?















I know I post Charlie Wilson a lot, but he's awesome and can sing.  So, shut up.  Anyway, what happened to good love songs like this.  There used to be a time you made a mixtape with at least three Boyz II Men songs, and the girl was putty in your hands.  Now it's junk about how they met her at a strip club or got them super drunk just to talk to them.

We used to earn our women.  You write a cute note that says, "Do you like me, check yes or no."  Girl checked yes, you got a girlfriend till at least recess.  Girl checked no, you put gum in her hair, then she's your girlfriend until tomorrow's recess.  Girl threw note back at you, you pull her hair, she's your girlfriend until the 3rd grade assembly.

Point being, women weren't so easily swayed into your arms.  You worked your tail off.

I know one thing, I'm earning Lolo's love.  Or whoever...but mostly Lolo.  Until I marry her, I'll be singing this song...forever.  Love that Patrick Swayze.






1 comment:

  1. Cheating on me.... Pfft #coloradoStillRules

    ReplyDelete