Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Turn Back Tuesday

Today's flashback goes back to me describing my celebrity crush.  Enjoy.

Tyrone and Beadle, sitting in a tree

So, what have I learned from that blog till now?  Well for one, none of my friends know Michelle Beadle.  Second, it'll probably be a while before I find that Michelle Beadle type lady.

Truth be told, I'm okay with that.  I know that eventually, there will be that perfect girl for me.  The one that I look at and say, "oh snap, where have you been all my life?"  I've met some women who started out pretty great and ended up being a tad nutty or just plain ungrateful.  Life sometimes throws the wrong person at you.  That's when you stop taking pitches from life and letting God throw the pitch.

Yeah I know, I should just let God throw the girls at me from the start.  However, I'm a human.  Sometimes I let the eyes tell me something that God doesn't want me to hear.  That was a pretty clever line, I should run with it.

Anyway, one day I'll find that special someone.  For now though, I am having fun with the special ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment