Thursday, September 20, 2012

Epidemic

There is a problem going on in America.  Something that has plagued society for years, but seems to be a bigger deal this time around.

Yesterday, I received a text from my roommate to pick up a chicken sandwich and a burger for him.  I didn't mind doing it for him.  When I get to the drive-thru, I order a McDouble and a McChicken.  What I heard next was mind-boggling.

"I'm sorry, we don't have the meat for the McDouble."

I'm sorry, you are a burger joint.  Since when do you run out of burger?  That's ridiculous.  There's really no excuse for running out of your main product.  That's on management.  I don't get how that can happen.  The nice cashier said that it was because it was a busy day and the sold out.  Well, that whole recession thing isn't true if people have enough money to spend on McDonald's to the point they run out of product.

It's not like this hasn't happened before...



...or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment