Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Hectic Hump Day

I haven't really done this in a while.  I have a lot on my mind.  Here I go.

1.  The joy I see in my fella's face when I react to a bad card in UNO makes my exhaustion worth it.  The flying household items when he loses, not so much.

2.  Sometimes, I have to sit back and process all the craziness in my life.

3.  I honestly love my co-workers.  I truly think they are the reason I keep on going.  That and God's provisions and willingness to supply me with energy when I need it the most.

4.  I don't understand how college conferences can use the geographical names they go by with the teams that are in it.

5.  They say Dr. Pepper Ten is not for women.  It's not for men with well working taste buds either.

6.  McDonald's ran out of beef for their burgers.  They say it's been busy.  I say the people aren't nearly as suffering as the Democrats or Republicans want them to think they are because of the other.

7.  Mitt Romney's comments about how 47% of the people will vote for Obama no matter what is a bit short sighted.  Just makes people think that he's disenfranchised and clueless about the people he's claiming to want to serve as President.  He really has to work on that.

8.  Barack Obama needs to stop underestimating his supporters with promises that he can't keep.  Although I do admit that Republican filibustering has been a huge part of the reason his promises were broken, you can't deny that he hasn't quite lived up to the expectations.  It seems like he's just saying things and hoping that the people that love him will just blindly follow him.  It's not fair to the supporters to have to support Obama just because he's one of them.

9.  I really want to see what it would take to run for President in 2016.  I wonder if I could run simply using my Facebook profile, blog, and a YouTube channel.  Maybe buy billboard space in some major cities and really get my name out there.  Of course, I'd run as an independent because I hate Republicans and Democrats alike.

10.  Sometimes, my heart hurts for hurting people.  I want so bad to be there for them, but my busy schedule and distance kind of puts a whammy on that idea.  Just know that I'm here for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment