Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Turn Back Tuesday

Today's flashback takes us back to a Friday the 13th where I just went all grumpy.

My Frustrations with Friday the 13th

Look, superstition is a silly concept. We make our own luck.  Like I said in the blog, luck is when preparation meets opportunity.  You don't get things due to luck or happenstance.  You get things through hard work and faith in the Lord.

I watch a lot of people just kind of wish and rub magic 8 balls in the hopes they get what they want.  It doesn't work, folks.  God gives you things based on how you earn it.  You work your tail off and show effort, God will bless you.  You don't need to catch a lucky break.  You just make your opportunities with hard work.

I don't have much to say.  All I know is that Friday the 13th means nothing of significance.  The movies weren't even that great...

No comments:

Post a Comment