Thursday, October 11, 2012

Sorry for Not Posting

I'm sorry I haven't been as active on the blog lately.  Truth be told, I'm stinking exhausted.  I've been working so hard and doing so much that I'm just too beat to think about telling you what's happening or what's on my mind.  So I'll just kind of run down my life as of late.

My South Carolina Gamecocks are pretty awesome.  Way more fun to watch than the West Virginia Mountaineers. Wink wink to my homegirl, Katie.

My Green Bay Packers aren't doing so hot.  The fun of it is that Vikings, Bears, and Lions fans are so in love with our failures that they forgot how terrible their teams have been since their existence.  Just a heads up, we have more championships than the rest of you combined.  Get on our level before you go tripping.

This Vice Presidential debate is way better than the Presidential Debate.  Can I just vote for a Biden-Ryan ticket?  These two are great.

I love milk in a glass bottle.  I feel so Beaver Cleaver-ish.

My hipster glasses broke tonight.  Terrible time for me.  I almost feel like crying.

I bought The Hunger Games on DVD.  I never buy movies, so this is kind of big.

Rosemary and Olive Oil Triscuits are pretty good with Athenos Roasted Red Pepper Hummus.  Don't sleep on that Vegan stuff, they got some good ideas. Just don't forget the side of sirloin.

Joe Biden is so smarmy, and Paul Ryan is so smooth.  It's like watching two game show hosts.

I think this blog post turned into a Hectic Hump Day, my bad.

I've realized that women think too much.  I understand that you have things to think about, but my goodness, take things at face value.

It's a lot cooler now than it was all last winter.  I'm rocking my Tom Brady winter gear this year, HOORAY!

I do have to say that I'm not a big fan of change.  I'll accept it, but it's hard for me to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment