Friday, October 5, 2012

Music Friday

Haven't posted a Music Friday blog in a while.  Quite frankly, I wasn't sure I was going to do one tonight.  Then I heard this song on the radio.



Yep, that was Bobby Brown at his best.  Ghostbusters II wasn't particularly memorable, but I didn't mind it so much.  The point is that Bobby Brown was pound for pound, one of the most talented human beings on the planet.  It's really a shame where he is now compared to then.  He's been the scapegoat for the death Whitney Houston.  It's a shame, too.

This kind of teaches me that I can't take anything that the Good Lord blesses me with for granted.  I know how fast it can all go away.  I've seen some of my favorite artists and athletes all fall because they didn't use their talents wisely.  God gives us all talents and ability.  It's really up to us as to how we use them.  It's a good time for me to think about all the talents I have and if I'm using them effectively.  If I'm not, I'll do better.  If I am, I'll work on doing even better.

In the meanwhile, I'll try to see how good I am at the Bobby Brown dance...

No comments:

Post a Comment