Friday, January 25, 2013

There's a Hog on My Roof

Everywhere, farmers are in a panic.  They're trying to figure out what in the world is happening.  Pigs are flying all over the world.  Your boy got a Twitter account.  Yes, that's right.  The man who swore he'd never get a Twitter account has one.  I don't know what made me do it outside of a friend who also swore never to get it.

I have to say that it's not so bad.  If you aren't too addicted to it, it's a healthy release.  I think I like using the octothorpe the best.  That's the real name of the pound key/hashtag button if you weren't aware.  You use that to get subjects all popular and stuff.  My hashtags don't work too well.  Oh well.

I should probably be a little more open to social media.  Social media is a way to get everything you want out there quickly.  I don't necessarily like my serious news from social media, but a good bit of cool thoughts and opinions don't hurt much.

I'm also following some friends and famous people.  I even found my first sports crush, Bonnie Bernstein.  She's so pretty.  Maybe she'll see my tweets and talk to me more.  I would love if any of you folks with a Twitter account to follow me.  You can find me ON THIS LINK HERE.  Also, share this blog on your twitter account.  I'm going to post a twitter button on the blog so that you can easily share this as well.

This is going to be a fun ride, this whole Twitter thing.  And maybe Ms. Bernstein will see how much I truly care.

No comments:

Post a Comment